Eligible participants for our research studies will be individuals with post-traumatic stress disorder related to
- Service in the current Iraq or Afghanistan conflicts.
- Exposure to the World Trade Center attacks on September 11, 2001.
- Employment in an occupation at-risk (i.e., disaster workers, police officers, firefighters, etc.). These individuals must reside in New York State, Connecticut, New Jersey, Vermont, or Pennsylvania to be eligible.
- Any general trauma, including but not limited to, accidents, assaults, injuries, natural disasters or terrorism.
We also provide mental health services to
- Family members who have been affected by their loved one's military service in the current Iraq or Afghanistan conflicts
- New York National Guard Service Members
Individuals who do not fit into the above categories or do not qualify for our research studies may receive services from our program on a fee-for-service basis. Please call 212-821-0783 to learn more.